Tuesday 21 February 2012

Yet More Exciting News.......

Hi wonderful readers of my little crafty blog :)
A couple of weeks ago I made THIS post about becoming a member of The Stamp Spot team as a scrapbooker.  I was quite shocked at the time as I had applied as a cardmaker.  When Michelle and Jessica who are in charge visited my blog they really liked my scrapbooking.  That came as a total schock as I hardly every scrapbook anymore due to card commitments.
I thought to myself that if they liked my scrapping, perhaps others would too so I applied for a couple of different design teams that weren't cardmaking ones and I am now a proud design team member of...........


Scrap Your CRAP


and



I officially start on both these DTs in March, so be sure to keep a lookout for what I will be creating.


8 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO go you, your on a roll! They sure know talent when they see it, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Louise. you are an amazing lady, raising four children and finding time to do so much more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - hope you enjoy your DT creations. Will be looking out for them.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the SYC Design Team!
    Caryn aka Queen of Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... how on earth are you going to fit all those in!! You go girl... you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaayyy Louise!!! So glad to be playing together on SYC too!! Woohooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo congrats Louise. I looke forward to seeing lots more scrappy goodness from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very cool! Congrats...you are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...