Sunday 8 July 2012

The Stamp Spot - Channelling Jackie Layout


I have a layout to share with you today using this month "CHALLENGE SPOTS"  from THE STAMP SPOT which are......

So here is my layout which I used some fabulous MTF dienamics on 

The layout is my daughter wearing my sunnies and being a poser at all of 2 years old :) I seriously wonder about her sometimes, she can be such a girly girl and then next thing be racing her brothers hotwheels cars and wrestling.  Anyway I thought the glasses were reminiscent of the fabulous Jackie Kennedy Onassis so hence the title.  I used a sketch from SKETCHABILITIES  for the layout.

Here is a closeup of one of the flower clusters.  The papers are Graphic 45 and the title was done with cosmo cricket tiny type stickers and AC Thickers.

Thanks loads for looking and I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.

9 comments:

  1. OMG.. she is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scrapbook page, love the whole layout and your lovely photos. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lou! Such beautiful soft colours and those photos are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Louise, this is such a wonderful page and that little gal is cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is a little cutie. Great pictures, and a great layout. Those flower clusters are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout and your daughter is a cutie! You have such creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page! Love the layout, pics, and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun fun page- love the pics and everything about it! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout! Great take on the sketch. I actually knew which Jackie you were referring to before I read your blog. now i am revealing my age....So glad you joined us at Sketchabilities this month.

    ReplyDelete