Saturday 25 October 2014

Meeting Astar the Goodmorning Craft Guru

On Thursday night my friend Vicki and I went to the Farmlands ladies night in Palmerston North where Astar and Nici Wickes were the entertainers.  Nici is a chef and has a tv show, and she was pretty good considering cooking isn't really my thing at all.  That is probably because she didn't talk about cooking though;)  However Astar was the reason I wanted to go.  Other than hanging out with Vicki of course!  Astar does a craft segment on a morning tv show here and I LOVE HER!!!!!!  Here is my photo of her and I......

I started a bit of a trend asking her if I could have a photo because after I had mine done, thanks in huge part to Vickii who pushed through these woman who wouldn't stop talking to her and would have kept going if Vicki hadn't intervened, lots of other ladies got a chance to chat with her and have a photo too :)

We all made a ring as designed by Astar....

The one I made failed due to the glue not curing properly so the wonderful Astar gave me hers.  She is so awesome it is just ridiculous.  I liked her from watching her on tv but now after seeing her in person and meeting her I am now a crazy fangirl.

So there you go a quick run down of me ad Vicksters big night out :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool hun. Day to be remembered! I feel a scrap layout coming on! Gutted you were in PN when I was there!! Would so have loved a catchup. Next time. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete