Saturday 29 November 2014

Southern Girls 100th Challenge

Gosh, it is hard to believe that the time has flown so quickly since Tracy and I started this journey that is Southern Girls Challenges.  Over the last few years we have had lots of awesome DT lovelies and loads of fabby sponsors too.  It has been a learning curve but also lots of fun :)  This challenge we would love for all our lovely followers to join us for our special celebration challenge.  Just make a project that is about celebrating and link up in the link tool.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our our design team members, past &  present for all your hard work and constant inspiration. 
Also a HUGE thanks to all our sponsors over the years because, lets be honest, without lovely prizes we wouldn't have a challenge would we? ;)  

And FINALLY a HUGE, Extra LArge THANK YOU to all our entrants!!!! We love that you play along with us and we also enjoy seeing your gorgeous creations each challenge.

So here is to the next 100 challenges being as fantastic as the last x
Here is my card for the challenge using IVY from LACY Sunshine...

I love the image and the colouring but I am so angry at myself for deciding to add mist and ruining the card grrrrr!  I may have to do a remake on the background :)

Thanks for dropping by and happy scrapping 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lou! Love the pop of colour those green roses add. Lush hunny. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GORGEOUS Card, love the coloring and all of the beautiful elements!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...