Wednesday 2 December 2015

SpiegelMom Scraps Christmas Bloghop

Christmas is only 24 days away here in New Zealand which TOTALLY excites me!
AND we are having the SpiegelMom Scraps bloghop starting today too.  So very auspicious day all round really :)


Here is my hop card....


I started by layering my papers and then sewing the top layer and mat on my sewing machine with gold thread.  Originally Santa was a square layer too but you couldn't see all the stars I cut on my silhouette from transparency and sewed to the card and filled with delish sequins and stars.
I have used Rockin Red Stardust and Cinnamon & Sugar Sequin Mix from the SpiegelMom Scraps Store.  I then added the ribbon and bow to the card and stamped and glued my sentiment.
Then I fussy cut my image which is called "December 26th" and is from The Paper Shelter.  I have used the precoloured version.

And here is a close up of my stars....

Thanks loads for dropping by and remember to join in the hop! 

Here is the hop line up.....
Louise Gannon Forsyth -  You Are Here :)

Be sure to comment on all the blogs and you could be in to win.
Also use the code Louise15 in the SMS store for a special discount.

Lou 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges....
Cutiepie Challenge - Simply Cute & Christmasy
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Lots of Layers
Dream Valley - Stitching
Crazy Challenge - Everything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Twist of Christmas
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Winter/Christmas


16 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your star sequin pockets Lou!! The stitching is perfect too!! Beautiful card by dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaker pockets. So fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Louise! I love those star pockets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation and the colours are just awesome, love it.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card and I love how you did the stars. What a cute TPS image, too! Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie challenge blog for our CAS CUTE challenge!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make the best cards! those shaker stars are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Louise! The stars filled with sequins look brilliant as does the whole card design. Love it!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it was great of you to visit me. I've had my MS since my early teens and have had secondary progressive MS since I was 32yrs when I was finally diagnosed. I'm 46 now and craft and blog when I can. I hope your cousin starts having more good than bad days and gets a treatment that works for her. Thanks again for your visit :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design Louise and thanks so much for commenting on my blog huggles Sue xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I love the leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crezy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Louise, this is is such a fun card!! I adore all the sequins, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lou this is inspired hun! I LOVE the little star sequin pockets. Such a cool 'outside the box' creation. Love the way your brain works! Your fussy cut Santa is the perfect finish. Utterly brilliant hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...