Monday 25 December 2017

A Beary Merry Christmas with Bizzy Bec's


Hi I am here to share the love on Christmas day.
I hope everyone is having a truly wonderful Christmas.

This is my Christmas card for you today, showing that loads of stamps can be changed to add a little Xmas magic.

I have used Harry has happy mail from Stamping Bella and added a little santa hat from the Lawn Fawn Fleece Navidad stamp set.

The main image was stamped directly onto my cardbase and coloured with alcohol markers before adding the little hat which I stamped on a spare piece of card and cut out.

I then added the bakers twine on the side as a bit of interest.

Thanks loads for coming by the blog and be sure to enter our monthly anything goes challenge

Happy Christmas
Lou


I would like to enter the following challenges....

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with a Christmas Twist
Come and Get It Challenge - Christmas Challenge
HeARTful Stamping - Anything Goes
Colour Inspiration Challenge
Dream Valley - Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that is gorgeous Lou! Love that sweet bear, beautifully coloured hun! Love the baker's twine too, so brilliant at Christmas the candy cane stripe. Lovely sentiment too. Hope you've all had a brilliant Christmas. So have to dig out our copy of Die Hard now! LOL. Big hugs to you and all your gorgeous crew, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your coloring is fantastic - I love the texture in the fur! Thanks again for playing our HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...