Sunday 3 December 2017

Anything Goes at Southern Girls

This fortnight at Southern Girls Challenge the theme is Anything Goes

We have Lacy Sunshine and Paper Nest Dolls as our sponsors.

I have used an image from Paper Nest Dolls called  Elf Ellie with gifts



I coloured the image with promarkers and stamped an SU sentiment in the shaker part.
The Sequins are from Punknscrap .  There are a selection of colours available that are perfect for shaker cards.

Thanks so much for popping by to see my creation
Lou

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lou. Love that cute elf! Fab shaker design. So fun. I'm burning the midnight oil, so just scooting in quickly. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...