Tuesday 25 September 2018

Rainbow Unicorn Wishes with Bizzy Bec's

Hi I am here today with a quick, easy and super cute birthday card to share.

I stamped my unicorn, from Stamping Bella Set of Unicorns, onto Spectrum Noir White cardstock ad coloured her using copic markers.

I then fussy cut her out and set aside

Next I cut a piece of Spectrum Noir white cardstock to 13x8cm.
I then mounted my sentiment from Avery Elle Big Greetings to my stamp block.
To get the rainbow I gently rolled each part of  stamp onto my different coloured dye ink pads, making sure to blend the edge of the last colour into the new colour.
I then huffed on it as it takes a little time and I wanted it to still be wet.
I centered the sentiment and stamped.
This is the first time I have tried this and it turned out pretty well.
I have since re-inked my red ink pad.
I then stamped the small stars around the sentiment and adhered my unicorn.


I hope you will try this rainbow effect for yourselves as it is a lot of fun.

Thanks for stopping by
Lou

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges...

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes clean and simple
Always Fun Challenge - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Papernest Dolls - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Happy little card!! Love the bright colors. Well done! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lou! Love these sweet unicorns. Gorgeous card hun. Love the rainbow sentiment! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful .
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Doll Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...