Friday 25 January 2019

Positively Radiant with Bizzy Becs

Hi am here today to share my card for Bizzy Becs 
I made this card for a class I am doing next month.  It is one of 2 watercolour cards we will be doing.
I stamped the image onto watercolour paper using versamark and then heat embossed it using black embossing powder.  That way it is super easy stay in the lines :)
My paint set is a super cheap kids pallette one, but seriously it is just fine for cards.  Particularly as I am not any sort of watercolour artist.

The products I used are listed below and I really hope you give this a try as it is super therapeutic!



Similar to Avery Elle Handwritten Notes Stamp Set

I would like to add my card in the following challenges....

Penny Black Challenge - Anything Goes
Imagine That - Anything Goes
DL ART - Always Thankful
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking this lovely card up to the "Anything Goes" challenge over on The House that Stamps Built! Such a GORGEOUS watercolor effect you've created -- sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Gorgeous card.... love the colours you have used...
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. Lovely colorful flowers. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! And I think your inexpensive water color set paints just as beautifully as a more expensive version. I, for one, would not be able to tell the difference! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...