Thursday 21 February 2019

Things that fly with The Paper Shelter

Hi, I am here to share my card for the things that fly challenge over at The Paper Shelter Challenge.
For my card I have used a newer image called A Little Bit Grumpy




You could win a $30 voucher, however this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. But, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that it's still worth taking part in our challenge.

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog
Lou

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, fairy with an attitude, LOVE it! Gorgeous ink work and love all the sparkles. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete