Tuesday 21 January 2020

See told you I was going to be better.....

And I am back!
With barely a gap between posts, go me.

Today I am sharing an older Tiddly Inks image on a card with you.

I coloured this one on Kraft too, which will be the case with a few upcoming cards as I print out 6 images at once on a sheet of A4.


Again the image is coloured with inktense pencils.
The papers are Kaisercraft Papers from a 6.5x6.5 pad.
I did go back to 6x6 for this card base.
I am running out of large envelopes though so I either need to cut down my size or find a supplier!

Thanks for joining me today.
Lou

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I am loving your colouring on kraft chick! this is FABULOUS!! Love Tiddly Inks older images, there are so many cuties! Must pull mine out for a play when I have some time! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...