Sunday 19 January 2020

YAY YAY YAY......

OMG - My posts are getting more and more sporadic so I am about to schedule a crapload of them so that my recent cards will see the light of day.

I recently become a member of Krista Smith's patreon thing.
I love her images and I was totally sad when she closed her shop a couple of years ago.
Then I spotted on facebook that she was back creating, so exciting.
AND she has opened a brand new onling shop YAY!

So, yep, I have been making a few cards with Krista's images lately.
the first I will share with you today.

This image was one of a set of character stamps that can be used together or apart and I can not find him in the shop so not sure where you would get him now.


I coloured him up on kraft cardstock using inktense pencils.

I decided to go small and flat for the card base so that meant a pretty quick card to finish.

Thanks for popping by today
Lou.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I LOVE this LouLou! It's so nice to have Krista back in the creative world. (She never really left, but was VERY quiet for a while). I adore this image and your card design is FABULOUS! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete