Monday 25 January 2021

Avery Elle Sending Hugs Card for Bizzy Bec's

 Hi, I am here with you today to share a happy 6x6 style card I made for the Bizzy Bec's DT


This is a bit of an eclectic card using all sorts of bits and bobs that came together pretty well in the end.

I used an Avery Elle stamp set called sending hugs and the corresponding die.  This set can be ordered from Bec by special request.
I will be honest and say that I don't usually buy the dies that go with stamp sets as I can usually cut the images out and spend the money on other stamp sets.  In this case though the dies are pretty cool as it allows the envelope in the set to be cut really easily to tuck the little critters inside.



 I finished the card with lots of enamel shapes and dots of liquid pearls.   
If you look closely you will see that my daughters cat actually walked over the card while it was drying but I thought it didn't look too bad and wasn't totally noticeable.

I coloured the image with my cheapy watercolour set, unfortunately the ink on the image disappeared so I restamped using stazon on the critters so the details showed.


thanks for popping by today and reminder that we are looking for a few DT members at Bizzy Becs 
Have a great day 

Lou

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise, a fabulous card, love the kitty additions. Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me a comment, I know Bec's having a DT call, but until my shoulder has healed, the physio's are limiting my crafting :( I've been reading some of your other posts, have you tried Blue Edge Crafts in SA for card blanks/envelopes? Have a good one... Megan

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...