Tuesday 5 January 2021

Bizzy Becs January Challenge - Anything Goes

 HELLO - Is there anybody out there?

I am back, the super slack blogger formally, and still, known as Louise, AKA punknscrap.

I am going to be better this year... I know, I always say that.  But this time I mean it! Cripes, I sound like my children.

So it is the first challenge for the year over at the Bizzy Becs Blog

Bec is looking for a few new DT members too.  You can find the info HERE

Here is my card for the challenge....

Using 
Stamping Bella Bunny Pile Stuffies (By Request in the Shop)

Thanks for stopping by and see you again REALLY soon

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...