Sunday 19 September 2021

Return Of Tilda The Pirate

If you follow me on my instagram page you will have seen that I stamped off some of my older images to make some cards with, if not, I stamped off some older images LOL!

One of the images was Pirate Tilda who had been languishing away in a dark drawer for too long.
I coloured her up with copic markers.

I then set about creating the scene.  I used Lawn fawn dies for the clouds and waves.  The scenery elements were stamped from My Favorite Things Party Like a Pirate. Also coloured with copics..

Thanks for popping by blog today and be sure to come back on the 25th for my Bizzy Bec's post :)

Have a great weekend 
Lou



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...