Sunday 25 September 2022

Football and Rain, Rain Rain

 Ugh it is still raining!
My daughter has made her age grade reps for Football (Soccer if you are in the USA) for the Manawatu, we have been really lucky that the game days have been fine.
Because it is my blog and I can, here is a photo of her in action...


She is so amazing! We are all really proud of her perseverance and drive.
She is also pretty good ;)

Actually when this posts, we will be at a game day watching her again, fingers crossed for sunshine.

So back to the rain. I was feeling VERY gloomy to match the weather outside when I made this card.
I think it is pretty obvious as it isn't my usual cheery colours.
I cut a few more bears out when I did this one so the next card will be a little brighter, I promise 



Thanks for popping by 
Lou


1 comment:

  1. What a cute card Lou - and we don't need to make uber cheerful cards all the time - variation is good ;).
    You deserve to be proud of your daughter - that is quite an achievement!
    I think the rain has been pretty universal - my DGS lost quite a few soccer matches due to the rain this season!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...