Thursday 29 September 2022

Sending Big Hugs with Lawn Fawn

GUESS WHAT!!!!   The sun is shining!
I have managed to catch up on the 50 million loads of washing I needed to do, just about... one to go.

I made this card when I was playing around with the backgrounds the other day.


 I stamped a whole page full of the lawn fawn critters from loads of sets and coloured them all up, then I cut them on my scan n cut... honestly that machine has changed my life.

Unusually, all the products I used on this card are lawnfawn.  Unusual for me as I like to mix and match. Apart from the markers of course.

Thanks loads for popping by,
Lou

1 comment:

  1. A lovely 'springy' card Lou - you really must have been hanging out for spring - glad you got your washing done with the forecast ahead...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...