Friday 24 February 2017

Southern Girls Challenge Nature Inspired

Hello, time for another challenge over at Southern Girls.
This fortnight we have team Lou (my team) with the challenge “Nature”


Our awesome sponsors for this challenge are....



Thanks to Polkadoodles & Krafters Cart for providing images for our design team to use on their projects.


This is my card for the challenge.....


available from Krafters Cart
The super cute image is coloured with promarkers.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the papers are from a 6x6 from the warehouse.

Thanks loads for visiting,
Lou

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges....
CRAFT challenges - Mothers Day/Female
Craft Rocket - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes WINNER

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lou she is just too adorable. I bought this stamp when it got released so I'm very excited to see what you did with her. I especially love her sparkly wings & the lime green dress & accents - still my most fab colour of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love your colours and layout. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' February 2017.
    Nicola DT Amethyst Lily Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou this is gorgeous hun! I love the sweet image and the pretty colours and papers. Beautiful card hun. Your colouring is fabulous on this too, the roses look amazing! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty, loving your colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...