Tuesday 12 March 2024

Box Card from The Whole Herd

 A couple of posts ago, I shared a card for the Mix It Up Challenge fancy folds challenge, I mentioned that I had made another fancy folds card.
I hadn't made a box card in ages so I decided to get my hand back in and give one a go.

I used Hay There stamp set by lawn fawn along with an alpha dieset from them and added sentiments from You Goat This



I coloured the images with my copic markers.

I know there are tutorials for box cards but I just made mine on my score board with no measurements, playing around with the score lines and eyeballing it.
I really enjoyed putting this one together and it has definitely got me in the mood for adding some interactive elements on some cards.
So I am off to have a play and will post the results in some upcoming posts.

As always, thanks for popping by,
Lou

I am entering my card in the following challenges....
Aud Sentiments - Use Glitter/Bling and/or Green/St Patrick's + a Sentiment
Simon says Stamp - a bit o green
Lil Patch of crafty Friends - Anything Goes - Top 5 Pick
Gem of a challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - More Than one fold
Crafting Happiness - More than one fold - Top 3 Pick
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes - Top 3 Pick

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box card, I love the images. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete