Friday 29 March 2024

Feed Out Time On The Farm


I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry. 

I decided to make an interactive element on my card, I used MFT Surf & Turf Sliders



I used loads of Lawn Fawn product on my card
Hay There Stamp set
Hay There - Hay Rides 
Grassy Hillside border dies

I coloured the images up with my copic markers.

Thanks for popping by
Lou

I would like to enter the following challenges

Creative Knockouts - Birthday 
Moving along with the times - planes, Trains and Automobiles (hopefully a tractor counts) Top 5 Pick
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon - Animal Antics
The Paper Funday Challenge - The Dies have it
Dream Valley Challenge - Dies and punches


 

6 comments:

  1. wow the interactive card is fabulous with attention to detail and conveys your love for your farm. Thanks for joining the Creative Knockouts Taty xDT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. great images, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise,
    what a very fantastic card and such a very wonderful design also.
    Love the scene you have created.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! So cool that it's interactive! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable birthday card. It is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete