Friday 10 March 2017

Pretty Ponies EVERYWHERE!

I am so lucky that I have made a fantastic friend in my daughters besties Mum.
It makes both DD and I happy to have such good friends living close.

So DD's bestie and her little sis are both having birthdays next week and are having a combined party, so as part of our pressie I did the invites.
For the last week I have been surrounded by pink and yellow unicorns and Pegasus' 
AWESOME!

So here is what I came up with using The Greeting Farm "Magical Friends" polymer stamp set....

I coloured the images with copic markers and used sequins from SPIEGELMOM SCRAPS
The stamps are available from KRAFTERS CART

Thanks for dropping by
Lou

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Lou, too cute! Both girls are going to LOVE these sweet invites. What date is Jodie's birthday hun? Close to ours? Have a fabby party and take lots of pics!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous and look so good all laid out together. Love the unicorns, the colours, the sequins... oh heck, all of it!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...