This fortnight over at The Southern Girls Challenge we want to see your girls projects in the spotlight. We have 4 awesome sponsors so make sure and linkup to be in to win :)
Here is my layout of Jodie using lots of pink and pretty..........
We would love you to come and play along and it really is an easy theme this challenge, so what are you waiting for?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
I am really excited to be part of the 1st Birthday hop at the Trinket Track The design team have been working hard creating amazing pr...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
Makes me think of my music group and we sing a song about "fancy pants" doing the fancy dance. Cute, I love pink and pretty:)
ReplyDeleteOh this is so cute Louise and gorgeous too.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Oh Louise shes gorgeous a girl of the flower power time, love those trousers they are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning scrapbook page!!
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning scrapbook page!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is this scrapbook page- I LOVE the background and how sweet is the picture of that little girl!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning! The perfect page to showcase that photo.
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous layout!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet layout! Perfect title for it too!
ReplyDeletePretty page!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I love that silhouetted look. Jodie looks so cute in her girly clothes!
ReplyDelete