Wednesday 16 January 2013

DTC - Flower Power

This weeks challenge over at Digital Tuesday Challenge is FLOWER POWER.  So we would like to see flowers on your projects, remember also to include a digital element.
This week our sponsor is Spesch Designer Stamps which is where the image I have used called "loves me not" comes from.


I have blended the prisma pencils out on this image which I think makes the colours alot less saturated than they usually do when I colour my images.  I am not sure I really like it.  I have added some interest around the image with liquid pearls.  The flowers on the card are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearl trim is from Louise Delore (RetailGirl on trademe) and the dies are spellbinders apart from the leaves which are SU.

Thanks loads for dropping by.....


7 comments:

  1. Super adorable! Love these colors and all the pretty details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Louise, I love how youve coloured your image its so pretty. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card^_^
    Beautiful embellishments and sweet image^_^
    Love it^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card- I am such a fan of your coloring- the colors are just beautiful- I do not think they are too light at all! I need to know what paper you use....gotta get my pencils out and try these more. Love the liq. pearl and floral embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love all the different die cuts on this card. I like the coloring. Perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. STOP showing me such gorgeous cards when I can't make any right now! *sniff*
    The card is so very pretty.... and I am going to now go and check out Retail Girl on Trademe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Question: does Retailgirl get her supplies here in NZ do you think? Are we able to get the same things she is selling via Trademe anywhere else, like Spotlight? Just wondering ...

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...