This week at the Paper Shelter we want to see cards with lots of fancy folds. I came up with this design myself to make the card as I wanted a larger card than any of the similar designs I could find. I used Adorable Cowgirl for my image coloured with prismacolour pencils.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
Hi!!! I am pretty excited today as it is my post for the year for Southern Girls Challenge. We have 2 wickedly wonderful sponsors for ...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Awesome challenge this week at Christmas Stamping All Year Long , Birds, we want o see birds on your Christmas card or project. Our sponsor...
Hi Louise, oh wow love your card design with the banner across the middles, your colouring is fabulous to. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteLove your card Louise - the stars are perfect with this pretty girlie ! Hugs Judith x
ReplyDeleteAdorable card and I really love this image. Nice layout and design.
ReplyDeletegreat idea to use that belly band to keep it closed...
ReplyDeleteBCU!