Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Scotties - Chalk Studio Layout - My Bestest Girl
This week I have another
Chalk Studio
layout for you, I decided to go down the more girly looking route this week using my favourite photo of my daughter and I .
I used the following papers...
Chalk Talk
,
Beautiful Ride
and
Best Day
For embellishment I used
Prima Cabriloe flowers
, a flair,
KaiserCraft doilies - Vintage
, some star sequins and
washi tape
.
I used thickers and cosmo cricket alphas for my title.
Thanks so much for visiting and happy scrapping :)
1 comment:
Unknown
27 November 2013 at 12:49
ohhh, how cute, beautiful photo shown off in a stunning way
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SGC BIRTHDAY BLOGHOP
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
Trinket Track 1st Birthday Blog Hop
I am really excited to be part of the 1st Birthday hop at the Trinket Track The design team have been working hard creating amazing pr...
The Paper Shelter Celebration Blog Hop
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
Foxy Fun
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
ohhh, how cute, beautiful photo shown off in a stunning way
ReplyDelete