Friday 12 December 2014

Cute Pressie Tags with Close To My Heart

I love this time of year :)  Lots of happy smiling faces, delicious food and merriment.  Another thing I am loving this year is the My Acrylix Home for the holidays stamp set.   SOOOOOOO CUTE!   I bought a pressie for a good friend and decided to make the wrapping a bit more personal.  

I stamped the "DO NO OPEN" stamp on red cardstock with gold ink and the sweet little lolly in red on white card.  I also sponged the edges of the white card for depth.  


I tied the whole lot together with gold thread and there you have have it, I am calling it done.  

Thanks loads for dropping by and happy scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. this reminds me how behind I am with Christmas! Other than that lovely project, I LOVE gold embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...