Monday 18 April 2022

Kraftin Kimmies Tie it up challenge

  I was fluffing around yesterday looking for some inspiration when I found a couple of stampsets that were hiding. One of them was this Kraftin' Kimmie Talk to the Animals set.
I went over to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see if there were any challenges up, and YAY a new one had just started.

Hence this cute little card which also use Krafty Scenery stencil.
And now looking at the stencil I think it has a treeline on it, which I could have added.


Nevermind I will give it a crack next time


I have just linked my phone to my laptop... what a freaking epiphany that was.  I can now add photos from my phone which means when my proper camera has flat batteries (ALL THE TIME) I can now add pics from my phone easily without the stupid downloading. 

Thanks loads for popping by, HAPPY EASTER 
Lou xx

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie this card is Lou - love the hearts floating around. :)
    Thanks for telling us about linking the phone with the computer.. I must look more closely at that when it pops up again - I keep putting it off!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete