Monday 3 October 2022

Hooray, It's Your Birthday

My baby is turning 11, where the heck did that time go!

When this posts we would have just spent a weekend in Gisborne at his sister's football tournament.

I am hoping we will get some nice part of the family time in the evenings to do something fun.


 I made this card with the giant Hooray sentiment die from Lawn fawn, star stencil from Newton's Nook and lawn fawn inks.  The stamps are from the Lawn Fawn Really High Five set and cut on the scan n cut.

For any New Zealander's interested I am selling some of my craft supplies over on Facebook.  You can find them at 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/268414300586930/

Thanks for dropping by,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...