Monday 22 April 2024

A Beary Sweet Thank You

 A cutie to share today. I used the bear from "Happy Day" by Colorado Craft Company.

I tried to do a background with just distress oxides but it turned out quite s%#* 
so I covered it up with the big Thank You die from Lawn Fawn.
I had stamped and masked the bear image before trying to blend the background.
The grass was done using slimline grass stencil from Lawn fawn.


In the end with the background mostly covered, I don't hate it.

The image was coloured with prisma pencils and blended with odorless spirits, which doesn't really work the best on smooth cardstock, but that too turned out ok. 

Thanks for visiting my blog
Lou

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges....
Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Diagonal - Stencil, Diecut, Critter
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Beautifully blended background; it looks perfect to me! Such a fun, vibrant creation; thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card with a mind of it's own, is how I describe those cards that 'fight us' all the way!! Glad you persisted though Lou, as it's gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to smile at your description of your background :) but you saved your card beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, I love a big sentiment and that bear is too cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete