Wednesday 10 April 2024

Hello (Autumn) Sunshine

Well, I blinked and summer disappeared.
Only one beach trip this year and here we are into Autumn and football (soccer for my USA visitors).

Now that all my children's teams are about to kick off, LOL see what I did there, that is my weekends down the tubes.

So in memory of my favourite season of the year here is a summery smile to share....
 

 The diecuts are from Lawn Fawn
The background paper was sent to me from my wonderful friend Julie, quite a few years ago now!

Thanks loads for dropping by my blog 
Lou

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges....
Lawn Fawnatics - patterned paper
Dragonfly Dreams - Use a Die
The Paper Players- Sunshine and Rainbows šŸŒˆ Picked as HEADLINER! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet! What a fun card! Those diecuts are wonderful and you're lucky to have received those pretty background papers! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and bright! Such a delightful card, Louise. Makes me smile as I anticipate warmer days ahead for us here in the USA. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Players. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheery and fun card! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sunny card Louise - the diecuts look so lovely over that delightful paper.
    Well do I remember those sporty weekends - netball then hockey and soccer were the games of choice.... not only heading out to watch, but then the laundry afterwards.. Great times though. Now I go and watch the grandies...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a fab fun card Louise and you made the headlines at The Paper Players, well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bright and sunny card! Thank you for joining the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics! I hope the Autumn season brings lots of family fun!

    ReplyDelete