Friday 10 August 2012

My what big eyes you have layout


Hi, here with you today to share a layout with some summery colours to inspire winter to LEAVE NOW ;)

I have made up this layout with papers from a 6x6 pad, just to show that you certainly don't need to go out and specifically buy scrap supplies if scrapbooking is something you would like to try.

Here is my layout..........


I used my sewing machine to get the papers to stay in place.  I used AC Thickers for the main title and tiny type for the subtitle.  I cut up a journaling card that didn't suit and added washi tape to make it cohesive with colours in the layout.  I used some pre-made flags but they are so easy to make with paper and a toothpick you really don't need to buy pre-made ones.  I also used a flair badge, these are everywhere at the moment and I am totally in love with them.   That is it really, a very quick and easy layout to make so thanks for looking, have a great weekend :)

10 comments:

  1. So cute!!Awesome layout Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous layout Louise, its so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous layout Louise, its so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout and what a sweet baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so gorgeous. the photos are adorable and I love the layout.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page, with even cuter photo's. Those papers work perfectly to bring out the fun colours of the photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love the title with those sweet pics. I love the sewing you add to your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very precious! my baby turns three today.....how time flies! I love your layout for your page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable once again! I wish I had a sewing machine. Love the look it gives all your layouts and cards! TFS! Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie patootie! Adorable photos and a fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...