Tuesday, 29 November 2011
Interested in sharing the love?????? Blog love that is????
I have posted a thread on Splitcoast stampers about starting a blog group to share the bloggy love, very sad as so far there are only 2 members. If you would like to make some new bloggy friends and see some pretty papercraft projects in the process you can join up HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
I am really excited to be part of the 1st Birthday hop at the Trinket Track The design team have been working hard creating amazing pr...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
Hello and welcome to the stamp addicts group so nice to have a new member. And I really enjoyed your blog. And You have so much creative ideas. TFS
ReplyDelete