My poor poxy baby, Jodie is covered in spots all over. Through her hair on her neck and face, all over her body. Makes me so sad. I am using bio oil on her nose and cheeks so they don't scar, fingers crossed it works.
EDITED TO ADD>>>>
Okay since this post gets lots of hits I am guessing it is either people trying to determine which illness their child has or if Bio Oil works so..........
The bio oil worked great, no scars apart from one small one by her ear. I did not use it on the open sores until they healed over.
Jodie had Chicken Pox, they healed quite quickly and we found if she got too hot more spots would appear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
-
This post will stay on top of my blog until my blog candy is drawn on the 24 December. Please scroll down for newer posts. L...
Poor Jodie, Bee got the pox at about two... its best they get it young, Poor Cam was about 7 and so miserable.
ReplyDeleteMonday finished.. thank god four days to go!!!
Oh, she is so very poor! It´s better to dry out chicken pox you can buy something for it in the pharmacy shop. Looks like milk. Oh by boys loved it as I gave the "Poxymilk" on there poxy skin. They allways told me "Oh, mummy thats so good don´t stop it!" :o) Get well soon little Jodie! xx Bianca
ReplyDeleteOh poor little mite, it reminds me of our granddaughter a month ago, its doing its round again. Hope she feeling a bit better now. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh no, poor honey. I hope it goes soon.
ReplyDelete{hugs}
I hope she's feeling better and finally over it.
ReplyDelete