The call is up for 2 weeks and ends 24th of January. You don't need to have any experience of being on a team and we are looking for all kind of crafters that can incorporate digital images in their crafting. So this is what you need to be able to do for us.
What you need to do to apply to the team
- As we work with digital images we like you to use a digi for your application card. It doesn't have to be new and it doesn't have to be a TPS image even if we would love to see you use them.
- Your colouring skills needs to be excellent and that is one of the main things we are looking at for our new design team members.
- Please don't cover up your creation in too much decorations for this application, we really love to see your colouring!
This is what you need to be able to to regulary for the challenge blog
- We feel that everyone deserves at least two comments each from the DT, so every second week you have to do your commenting in time. We have a comment rota, two numbers for each team member.
- You need to be able to post your card in time both on the DT blog and on you own. (Yes, you do need to have your own blog and post on it regulary, at least once per week).
- You need to be able to work with digital images as well as digital designer papers as the Paper Shelter produces both of these products. They Shelter does also provide pre coloured images and once in a while it's good if you use them as well.
The design team term is from 8th of February and ends 31st of July with the posibillity to stay on.
For more details or to apply CLICK HERE