Monday, 27 February 2012
Lovey Dovey Family Album
you on this lovely sunny Monday morning to share a Mini Album that I made with some family photos made with a wooden KaiserCraft Album and MME "Love Me" papers and accessory sheet.
Before I started each individual page I selected the papers I wanted for the base of the pages, trimmed them to size and stuck them down with modge podge then sealed them with MP as well. Once the MP was dry I went around the edges of the album with Distress Crackle Paint "Picket Fence"
First up is the cover page. I cut a title on my Cricut with "Opposites Attract" cartridge and inked the edges of the letters with distress inkpad "antique linen" and painted the inside of the flower with the picket fence paint.
second page is embellished with bits of the accessory sheet and photos of my husband and daughter, Jodie.
Third page I cut some large shapes from one of the papers and stuck them around the edges of the page and again used the accessory sheet to embellish. Then added the photos of Connor, Anguus and Jodie.
And the last page which will eventually have a photo of our baby William and myself (when I decide that one is suitable) is yet again decorated with the accessory sheet.
I used VERY few supplies in this album but with some paint, ink and dimensional adhesive it came together really nicely. So a sweet way to make a relatively inexpensive album as a keepsake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
I am really excited to be part of the 1st Birthday hop at the Trinket Track The design team have been working hard creating amazing pr...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
Wow - this is fantastic, such a lot of work. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzie xx
Absolutly stunning album Louise.
ReplyDeleteI have candy if your interested
http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
Hugz Fleur xXx
Wow this is amazing! Love those beautiful papers and the little details :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous project! Amazing details!
ReplyDeleteWOw- I love pink first off.... this is just amazing!!! It looks like a ton of work too!
ReplyDeleteSuper gorgeous! I love your album! Make me want to make an album like now! Lol!
ReplyDeleteMaya xx
All kinds of fun goodness going on here! Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and fun album! I love it!
ReplyDelete