Saturday 29 September 2012

Studio Calico - Central High Kit layouts x 2

Hi, hope everyone is having a smashingly good weekend :)  I am, I have been playing with my kiddies with their trainset and also doing a bit of crafting.  I have made 2 layouts today from my first SC kit, I am pretty impressed even though it isn't really colours or papers I would pick it has put me out of my comfort zone and I am really enjoying it.

Here is my first layout made with the SC Central High Kit, which has a photo of my boys watching the top dressing plane flying fert on next door, I like the background paper on this and I used papers from the 6x6 studio calico pad that came as part of the SC Central High Card Kit.  There are also items from the Capital avenue add on.


 The second layout has photos of my hubby's birthday cupcakes being consumed :0)  They certainly enjoyed them from what I can remember.


Thanks loads for coming by my blog and I would love to know what you think of my layouts.


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic... love the layouts... Andrew is quite photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your layouts.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful photos. You've definitely done them justice with these gorgeous layouts too.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...