Thursday 18 July 2013

Clean & Simple with The Paper Shelter

This week at the The Paper Shelter we would love to your clean and simple cards.  I found this challenge pretty difficult, to me clean and simple means minimal layerering and embellishments, although I am sure people have different thoughts on what their own C&S style is.
Here is my card which I mostly made up in Photoshop......

I used a precoloured image called Cute Nurses which comes with 2 images.  I also used a butterfly and twine from my Noel Mignon kit and some washi from my stash.

I hope you will join us at The paper shelter this week :)

7 comments:

  1. really cute card Louise - I think we all found this one hard - a real challenge - but I think you totally rocked it! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Louise
    Let me introduce myself, I am your fellow teamie for Scotties NZ and I am so pleased that we are going to be working alongside one another, I have just read this post and browsed your blog, and what wonderful work you do.... I am so looking forward to getting to know you better.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    P.S. BROWN COATS UNITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and totally CAS...
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise I hope your feeling better and things are settling down again. I love what youve done with this image its looks stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. I have saved up so many graphics over the years I need to start trying my hand at using the computer to make some cards.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...