Tuesday 6 August 2013

My Littlest Monster for Scottie Crafts

Exciting day for me today :)  My first post for Scottie Crafts as a DT member.....
I am so behind with my scrapbooking about my youngest son so I was excited to use these Blast Off!collection papers and collectables by KaiserCraft.  The colours are perfect for an active little boy.

I decided to make a grungy background and the photos are less than perfect and I wanted the page to be cohesive. 
I made my background using Checker Plate stamp also by KaiserCraft.  I sprayed the stamp with 2colourmists and stamped straight onto my layout.....



I also spackled the layout with a darker mist to add a bit of interest and a link between the blocks of colour.


I used three papers from the collection, Launch, Planet and Galaxy  and clustered the collectables.

Thanks loads for looking :)
Lou

2 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, we are missing you on the DT I hope your able to come back soon, I love your scrapbook page its just stunning so is your son. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...