Saturday, 3 August 2013
Who Are You Person from China that Visits My Blog 30 Times A Day?????
I have been getting visits on my blog from someone in Beijing has been hitting my blog all the time and I am getting driven nuts! Am I getting hacked or spammed or something? Why does this person need to come to my blog so often, I am seriously not that exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
Hi!!! I am pretty excited today as it is my post for the year for Southern Girls Challenge. We have 2 wickedly wonderful sponsors for ...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Awesome challenge this week at Christmas Stamping All Year Long , Birds, we want o see birds on your Christmas card or project. Our sponsor...
I get visitors from Rumania and Rusia all the time and also don´t know why :)
ReplyDeletePerhaps you are more awesome than you think ;-)
ReplyDeleteSounds like something is up! Do they ever leave comments?
ReplyDeleteI think Tracy is right!
ReplyDeleteI think you underestimate your awesomeness.
ReplyDelete