Tuesday 22 October 2013

Millie Layout - Simple Stories Vintage Bliss - Scotties

Hi, I am here with you this morning to share a layout using Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories.


I started with a sheet of white cardstock then layered on a prima stencil and sprayed with a light blue mist to create my background.  

I then cut out some elements from a few pieces of the Vintage bliss Journal card paper to put around my photo....

I used a piece of  May Arts Ivory Net under my title to add texture....

I cut out a few cuts of Memory Box Lavish Branch die and also placed them around my photo along with a butterfly brad from the Vintage Bliss Brad pack .

The layout turned out pretty flat but looks really textured due to the layering around the photograph and stencilled background.

Happy scrapping :)


5 comments:

  1. I love your layout.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    P.S. Brown Coats Unite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise another gorgeous scrapbook page, a sweet image. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Louise and such a nice tribute to Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetheart, I hope your dad is improving keep in touch and let me know how your fairing, my love and prayers are with you and your mum. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it... you girls sure know how to put together amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...