I just wanted to share a few a few pages of my art journal and also a couple from some that I am in a circle swap with....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
-
I am really excited to be part of the 1st Birthday hop at the Trinket Track The design team have been working hard creating amazing pr...
WOW, these look stunning. I have absolutely NO IDEA how you find the time to be so creative with having four kidlets. You are a star!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pages! Your talent is just growing by leaps and bounds.
ReplyDelete