Thanks loads for stopping by - have a great day :)
Wednesday, 5 March 2014
Some February Project Life Spreads
Ok so I know that officially you are only supposed to call it project life if you are using all Becky Higgins stuff - well I don't care. And since Harvey Norman actually bagged the name for their photo memory line and I have used their cards as well as BH ones I am going to call it project life! And here are 2 spreads for your enjoyment....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
I am really excited to be part of the 1st Birthday hop at the Trinket Track The design team have been working hard creating amazing pr...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment