Thursday, 27 February 2014

Swinging in the Breeze with Southern Girls

This week over at SGC we would love to see projects with banners and/or pennants.  I love me some pennants and of course Trace and I come up with the themes so yep - pennants and banners it is ;)

This week we have 2 of our new ladies starting with the team so make sure and drop by and check out their projects.

Here is my card for this challenge, I have used a wonderful background from Make it Crafty who are one of our fabby sponsors this challenge.


I also used a Saturated Canary image layered in PSE over the MIC background.  The images are coloured with prisma pencils on watercolour paper and this time I blended with odourless mineral spirits to blend, normally I don't bother.  The papers are Sweetest thing by My minds eye.

Here is a close up of the images

and a close of of the lovely pennants :)

Thanks loads for dropping by - happy creating.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

This is so pretty! Love the water color effect on the background!

Tracey Jean said...

I'm with Marcy. That water colour style background is lovely...
BCU!

gale said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the dimension.