Saturday 23 January 2016

Cute & Colourful With All Dressed Up

It is nearly the end of the school holidays, only one week to go :(
I have really enjoyed these holidays with the kids and we have been having a few little outings which has been fun.

The only trouble with the holidays though is finding time to craft.
And I feel funny if I don't do something a little crafty arty every couple of days.

This morning I have had a chance, since hubby is home, to sit down and make a card from start to finish which is a miracle in this house I tell you.

So here it is my cute and colourful card made with an All Dressed Up image...

The image is called Happy Birthday and best of all you can find her in the FREEBIES section of the All Dressed Up blog.
I KNOW - free, can you believe it.
But also make sure and visit the shop because there are loads of cuties there too, I can speak from experience as I spend most of my digi allowance there lately.

I coloured her with copic markers.
The papers are from my scrap bin and are leftovers from scrapbook layouts.
I used a couple of dies through my cuttlebug on this card too, from spellbinders, memory box and couture creations.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I would like to enter this card in the All Dressed Up challenge.

Thanks loads fr dropping by...
Lou




18 comments:

  1. Cute card Lou, glad you found time to craft.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up, hope to see you again soon. Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lou & I love all the details :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Great card and awesome colours. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT All Dressed Up
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love these bright cheerful colours. So glad spring is on its way! Thanks for entering our challenge at all dressed up! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card.
    Beautiful colorchoice, lovely digi.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and good luck!!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful, Lou! The flowers, vines, and butterflies compliment this delightful digi to perfection!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Lou! Love the colors you used to showcase this adorable image! Flowers are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and summery, love the bright colours and embellishments
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so sweet- your coloring is beautiful! I love the butterflies and all of the pretty flowers you used. Glad you got some time to create- I am the same way- 'need' to create every few days : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute!! The perfect girly girl card! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is so cute Lou! I love these sweet images and your colours and blooms just make this pop. Utterly fab hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's very cute, and pretty as.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a darling card and your coloring is super.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...