Friday 5 October 2018

Bizzy Bec's Monthly Challenge Time

Hi!!!!
So pleased to have you here ;)
So today being the 5th, it is a new challenge over at Bizzy Bec's

For my card I have used a cute image from Whimsy Stamps called


Bec has loads of Whimsy Stamp images available in the store.  And they really are adorable so go and check them out.

I coloured my image with Copic alcohol markers.

Come and play along with our challenge.

Lou

Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Lou Lou, this is soooo gorgeous hun! I love that sweet image and the sentiment is just perfect! Love all the lush green. My favourite colour!! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so adorable. Love everything at this card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Regards DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - and the sentiment fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring and card layout, thanks for paying over at colour crazy challenge blog. Good luck with your entry, hugs Lynsey DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...