Thursday 10 January 2019

The Paper Shelter New Beginnings

The Paper Shelter team are back from our Christmas break ready to jump back into the challenges.
Our first challenge of the year is New Beginnings.

I decided to make a baby card, I wanted to add a silhouette "congratulations" cut but I never received my new blade I ordered before Christmas, grrrr.  That has now gone to PayPal complaints to be sorted.

So my card has no sentiment but will eventually...


I used an older image which I didn't realise was now unavailable.


You could win a $30 voucher, however this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. But, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that it's still worth taking part in our challenge.

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog
Lou

1 comment:

  1. Hope the Paypal issue got sorted babe, what a pain! Love your fab card, a real cutie. The papers and design are gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete