Sunday 27 January 2019

So Beary Sweet

I have signed up for the Krafty Klub at Kraftin Kimmie's.
It is a monthly kit made up of a new release stamp, new stencil, new ink colour and a few other goodies.
You don't have to buy every month but if you buy one month you get first dibs on the kit for the next month as there are limited spaces.

So in the January kit was the Beary Love stamp set.
It is pretty cute I have to say :)

I used the stamp set, ink pad  and the stencil included in the Jan kit to make my card...


The little bear is coloured with Copic Markers
I added some sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps.

Thanks so much for joining me today
Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...