Wednesday 16 October 2019

Dragon Fun with my Silhouette Cameo

Hi
I have a post scheduled for tomorrow explaining my long absence from here, but in the meantime I wanted to share this card I made for my youngest son on his 8th birthday.


I made a template on silhouette studio and cut it on my NEW cameo.  To be fair it is a second hand V1 but new to me and I love it.
I saved the template to use again so this design will pop up again down the track.

I have used Stamping Bella Set of Dragons for this card and coloured them with copic markers. The colouring is pretty rough but I was in the zone so wanted to get it done and dusted before I got distracted by real life.

I have ordered a pixscan mat to go with the cameo so I am looking forward to having a play with that .
I will let you know how I get on.  I do miss the portrait for the ease of having it on my desk ready to go but once I start to play with 12x12 cuts I am sure I wont regret selling it to upgrade.

Thanks for dropping by,  I promise to post more from now on
Lou

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges...
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Love the card and the design. The Dragon is too cute! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. I'm sure your son was thrilled to receive it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fun card, love the dragons. Thanks for joining in with us at Cutie Pie this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card and such a fun image! Thank you for taking part in our "Frames" challenge at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a lovely Sunday and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! You are a silhouette pro! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card with such sweet images! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete