Thursday 23 January 2020

Southern Girls - Anything Goes

Today is Team Lou's first challenge for 2020 over at
SOUTHERN GIRLS CHALLENGE


We have new team member s and this year we are going to be anything goes for every challenge.

There will still be special prizes for Aussie and NZ crafters.

For this challenge I used a stamp that is available from Auzz Trinkets and Crafts who are one of our sponsors.


I stamped the image Penny Black Radiant in grey flannel Memento ink.
I then coloured it with prisma pencils.
I masked the image and sponged around it with dye ink.
The sentiment is from a My Favorite Things set.

Thanks for dropping by, come on over to SGC and play along
Lou

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! LOVE this beautiful image hun. So so gorgeous. The yellow is fabulous on the kraft card. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...