Tuesday 28 January 2020

Cutesy Girly for my Girly...

I have a daughter, she is my only girl of my 4 children. 
Just as I was mum's only girl out of the 5 of us.
Just like my mum after so many boys, sometimes my daughters behaviour  makes me go "WTF" but then I remember she is a girl and girls are VERY different to boys and I feel all blessed to have her in my life.

So this card is for her, because she is a treasure!

The image is a Krista Smith image called Heart Craft
I coloured her up on kraft cardstock with prisma pencils.

Thanks loads for dropping by
Lou

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm sure your little treasure will love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...